Hello Beautiful Souls!
I hope this email finds all of our Mint Spa clients, healthy, happy and ready to get back to a more normal way of life!
All of the Therapists and Stylists here at Mint are very excited to get back to work and start serving you. We also want to inform you of the precautions we are taking as we take the virus and the health of our staff and clients very serious. Sanitation has always been a top priority at Mint Spa. All of our staff are certified and licensed under the Boards of Nursing and/or Cosmetology, and a critical part of the training we receive is in Sanitation and Bacteriology.
Here are some of the precautions and extra steps we are taking as we enter “phase 1” of reopening:
1) Our spa has been thoroughly sanitized! We will continue to sanitize between each client with a thorough deep clean at the end of each day.
2) We will be changing our shirts or smocks after each service along with complete disinfection of our workspaces.
3) We will be coming out to your car to receive you once the client before you gets back into their car.
4) You will be entering the spa thru one of three doors depending on what services you are receiving.
5) The Stylists will not be double-booking their clients and have arranged their schedules to minimize the number of people in different areas of the spa.
6) We will be outfitted with masks and plastic shields to cover our faces. We kindly request that each of you brings your own mask with you to your appointment as we will not be able to serve you at Mint Spa without one. *This a mandatory request by the goverment*
7) There will be hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of each door coming into the spa.
8) We will be taking your temperature before entering the building. *This a mandatory request by the government. By order of the government during phase 1, anyone whose temperature is above normal, must be refused service.*
9) Temporarily, the coffee station will be closed down and we ask you to bring your own water bottles.
10) Blankets will not be used on our spa beds because they would need to be washed after every use. We will use double sheets on each bed for warmth.
11) * By order of the government each client will be asked to sign a waiver upon entering Mint Spa Building
12) We kindly request that no unnecessary people are in the building at anytime. We will be very limited, by order of the government, on the buildings occupancy. That being said, all friends, children or partners will not be permitted at this time 🙁
Hopefully the things listed above are temporary and we want to work hard and closely with health care professionals to do our part in making this a smooth and safe transition into reopening Virginia. That being said;
*We want to limit the traffic into the bathrooms as much as possible so please try to use your restroom at home before coming into the spa. Of course, restrooms will be available if needed.
*This goes without saying but I’m going to say it anyways. IF you know that you have been exposed to the virus or are feeling sick in any way, please do not come to the spa!We are a small business who works to provide for our families and we need to protect our clients as well as ourselves.
We so are looking forward to seeing you! We have missed our clients so much and are excited about reconneting!
This too shall pass,
Shirley DillamanOwner, Mint Spa.